Adams County Cremation Society offers a different option than traditional funeral homes for the many of today’s families who want a simple cremation or memorial service planned by themselves or family members.
By keeping things as simple as possible, Adams County Cremation Society can offer simple cremation for as low as $970.
The following services are included for $970 ($1595 non-members)
- Basic services of staff
- Transfer & care of remains
- Preparation & filing of documentation (death certificate)
- Obtaining authorizations (cremation permit)
- Cremation container
- Crematory fee
- Plastic urn
Services not included:
- memorial services (planning or hosting)
- Obituary (creation or submitting to newspapers)
- cemetery arrangements
- or other services or counseling that funeral homes are called to provide